CanDoMaths Club | Junior Membership
£397.00 Excl. VAT
Access to ALL resources for the CanDoMaths Club 2021-2022 for Y3 - 6, including:
- Support for Maths Leadership including; Curriculum intent documents, Calculation Progression, Online video support.
- Support for Planning and Teaching including; Lesson by lesson manageable steps, Maths Mastery Matrix, Vocabulary and Stem sentences.
- Support for Assessment including; Termly Remember It tests, QLA, Termly Knowledge Organisers.
You will also have access to Liz Hopkins and Steve's Lomax online LeadMeets, Subject Expertise videos and Leadership videos for the whole academic year!
⭐️⭐️ BRAND NEW for 2021-2022:
- 42 Online CPD modules to strengthen staff subject and pedagogical knowledge, building on the success of the MathsTALKS CPD sessions this year and our subject expertise videos.
- Ideal to be used flexibly by individual teachers at a time or place that suits them, or by subject leaders to lead twilight or Inset sessions.
- More problem solving activities for every unit, every term, every year.
- Ideal for the 'extra problem solving' sessions in your Medium Term Plans. These activities may also be useful for homework, and are supported with accompanying videos.
- Retrieve It practice for every unit, every term, every year.
- Ideal for Maths On Track meetings and homework.
- Low stakes end of unit quizzes.
- Ongoing subject leader meetings throughout the year - LeadMeets.
- Curriculum Progression Poster
- Diagnostic strand assessments,
- Can Do Early Years as an upgrade option will be available to include termly planning, maths mastery matrix for manageable steps and subject expertise videos. (Click here to add this to your Membership)
Membership is valid until the 31st July 2022. ALL the downloadable resources are intended for you to keep forever, so please download any PDFs you need before this date.