Photocopiable Get The Buzz! books:
· All 3 Get The Buzz! Learn Those Tables books (KS1, KS2 - Part1 & KS2 - Part 2)
Each book gives guidance on how to build the multiplication table, using doubling and halving, as well as repeated addition and combining multiples. Noticing patterns and relationships is a key part of learning multiplication tables. The books suggest relationships and ways to investigate one of them for each multiplication table.
· Get The Buzz! Games For Tables
Support children to learn their multiplication tables facts in an engaging and enjoyable way with this photocopiable book. Practise using multiplication facts to divide within and beyond the multiplication table.
CanDoMaths PDF resources:
· All 3 CanDo Tables PDF Resources (CanDo Tables 2x,5x,10x, CanDo Tables 3x,4x,8x, CanDo Tables 6x,7x,9x,11x,12x)
Each Learning Mat focuses on one factor-factor-product at a time, with four quadrants, Draw It, Dissect It, Derive It and Deepen It, they really do immerse the learners in one key fact and its relationships.
- Click here to see a sample of a CanDo Tables resource - this sample is from the 3x,4x,8x product.
· Both CanDo21 Resources...
- CanDo21 - PDF Resource (including 84 Tests), Posters, Tetrahedrons and Stickers.
This innovative resource focuses on the importance of the common multiple and its two factors, hence giving access to many other related facts.
An amazing PDF set of 21 A3 mats for the 21 facts, up to 10 x 10, that are left once I know my 2s, 5s and 10s. Also included: a comprehensive practice resource comprising 84 practice sheets for these 21 facts
- Click here to see a sample of the CanDo 21 resource
- CanDo21 Plus - PDF Resource
This resource is based on the 11x and 12x tables facts not included in CanDo21