This series of booklets could be the answer.
The Maths at Home diaries:
- Are fantastic value and last all year.
- Include an excellent reward system with awards and stickers that encourage children to want to engage in maths at home.
- Help to develop positive attitudes to maths
- Encourage parents to be involved in their child’s maths learning
- Save teachers hours of homework hunting
They are fantastic! The children are really enjoying them, they love playing games for homework! We had parents evening last week…. parents said they really liked them and that they were enjoying the games. They are easy to administer and the games are easy to teach during the lessons so the children know what to do. So far I am loving them! Y4 Bristol teacher trialling the diaries.