21 amazing PDF A3 mats – one for each of the 21 facts that children really need to learn. Put it on the school server for all teachers to access as they need to.
If you know your 2, 5 and 10 times tables then there are only 21 more facts to learn, to know them all up to 10 x 10. This innovative resource focuses on the importance of the common multiple and its two factors, hence giving access to many other related facts.
These Mats take the pitch of learning multiplication tables up to year 5 and 6 level by using place value to challenge thinking and apply reasoning.
Complete a section a day for four days then complete practice sheets – or use on your screen as a whole class discussion resource. See our Handy hints on youtube for ideas.
CanDo21 also includes:
- 84 practice sheets to really secure the facts :-
- section A – 28 sheets of multiplication questions based totally on the 21 facts.
- section B – 28 sheets of division questions based totally on the 21 facts.
- section C – 28 sheets of multiplication and division questions based totally on the 21 facts.
- A multicoloured A2 poster displaying the 21 facts in our eye-catching pyramid design
- 10 sheets of ‘thumbs up’ Colin stickers
- 6 gorgeous card tetrahedrons displaying the 21 triangle facts to plonk in the middle of your groups’ tables!
For posters, stickers and tetrahedrons for more classes order our class pack or bundle.
Your Mats and Practice sheets are to be downloaded. Your poster, stickers and tetrahedrons will be posted.